You can apply for more scholarships which matches your profile. To view them, click here
A verification mail has been sent to your email ID. Check your inbox.
Rangoonwala Foundation (India), is a Charitable Trust operating from Mumbai since February 2003. It is registered as non-political, non-profit development organisation working for the upliftment of downtrodden. The objective of Trust is to help oppressed and underprivileged communities to become more vibrant and dynamic by involving them in the mainstream of socio-economic development process, thereby "helping people help themselves."
Utkarsh Scholarship programme is for underprivileged Mumbai students for pursuing professional courses after HSC-Engineering, Medicine, Management, IT, BSW, MSW, nursing, arts commerce etc. Utkarsh scholarship after HSC will be applicable for students pursuing their courses from government recognized Institutons/Universities. The scholarship is provided in the form of reimbursement of originally paid tuition fees.
|For Engineering & Medical field courses||Average 70% (10th+12th+CET & upto last level of study )|
|For Engineering Diploma to Degree||85% ( Average of 3 years diploma)|
|Social Work students||Average 60 % (10th+12th) for BSW||Average 60% (10th +12th+Graduation) for MSW|
|For Commerce based courses & for students coming from commerce field||Average 70% (10th+12th) & upto last level of study||After Graduation Average 70% (10th+12th+Graduation)|
|For Arts based courses & for students coming from Arts field||Average 65% (10th+12th) & up to final level of study||After Graduation Average 65% (10th+12th+Graduation)|
Apart from the above percentage criteria the student must fulfil following conditions:
Points to be noted:
1.Utkarsh Scholarship programme is for professional courses after 12th standard i.e. higher education in Engineering, Medical, Social Work, Commerce and Arts stream. Diplomas will be taken into account ONLY if there are no degree courses available in that particular branch.
2. Overseas degrees and diploma will not be considered for scholarship support.
3. Utkarsh Scholarship programme will support only that courses which are affiliated and recognised by established universities/govt.
4. Students seeking scholarship in his second year or later should fulfil the above percentage criteria and should not have any backlogs in their previous year.
5. Along with other Terms and Conditions, 10 days of community voluntary work, as specified by RF(I)T is a mandatory requirement to avail Utkarsh Scholarship after HSC.
1. Date of form issue 7th August 2017 to 26th August 2017
2. Date of submission of form 8th August 2017 to 9th September 2017
1.Students have to personally visit Rangoonwala Foundation (India) Trust's(RFIT) for profiling and application.
2.Application form for Utkarsh scholarship programme will be issued & received at (RFIT) office between 2 p.m and 5 p.m. by paying Rs.200/- as contribution fees.
Rangoonwala Foundation(India) Trust
85, Atlanta, Nariman Point,
Login with email
Sign up with email