You can apply for more scholarships which matches your profile. To view them, click here
A verification mail has been sent to your email ID. Check your inbox.
Schwarzman Scholarship Program provides scholarship to near 200 students per year, irrespective of their nationality.
1. You must complete ALL degree requirements by June 30, 2016.
2. You must be between 18-29 years of age.
3. You must score minimum scores mentioned below in these TOEFL, IELTS and PTE language tests TOEFL iBT: 100 TOEFL PBT: 600 IELTS: 7 PTE Academic: 68
1.Applicants from all other countries must apply online using the global application system.
2.Online application system for Schwarzman Scholarship Program 2018-19 will open in March 2017 and closes on June 2017
3. Interviews will be held in Beijing in July 2017
4.Admission decision will be made before October 2017
Selected candidates will receive scholarship that includes: 1. Tuition Fees & Room rent. 2. Return trip to Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year. 4. In-country study tour 5. Books and essential supplies 6. Lenovo laptop and a smartphone 7. Health insurance 8. Personal stipend of $3,500
1.You should apply online through the application portal.
2.You should enclose academic certificates, recommendation letters (three at least), a self-introductory video of 30 seconds, Current resume/CV and an essay of three sections: Personal Statement: Word limit 750 words. Leadership Essay: Word limit 500 words. Current affairs Essay: Word limit 500 words.
3. Currently enrolled undergraduate students must request an assessment from their university using the Schwarzman Scholars Institutional Assessment Form.
Room 128 Haidian District,
Beijing 100084 P.R.
Phone : + (86) 10 6279 6901
Email-ID : SchwarzmanScholars.AsiaPacific@iie.org
Login with email
Sign up with email