You can apply for more scholarships which matches your profile. To view them, click here
A verification mail has been sent to your email ID. Check your inbox.
The scheme supports aspiring PhD scholars with double scholarship (up to a maximum Rs. 8.7 lakh per annum, which is slated to increase further soon). 50% of the scholarship is provided by government and balance 50% by a sponsoring industry, for doing research for four years and the research fellow receives PhD degree by doing this industrial research. The maximum duration of the fellowship is 4 years.
Doctoral fellow should have enrolled / admitted for PhD in last 14 months from the date of submission of applications in any recognized Indian University / Institute / Research Laboratory.
The scheme is open-ended and the scholars can apply anytime during the year subject to the condition that the doctoral fellow should have registered for fulltime PhD in last 14 months from the date of submission of application in any recognized Indian University / Institute / Research Laboratory.
In case of any dispute regarding submission date, the decision of the Apex Council will be considered as final.
Fellowship amount of up to Rs. 8,70,000/- per annum per candidate.
50% contribution is by SERB [being equivalent to the prevailing Government norms for JRF / SRF (inclusive of HRA)]. This amount is subject to revision as per the JRF/SRF norms from time to time. Rest 50% (matching equivalent of SERB component) comes from the partner company
1. Applications can be submitted only online.
Steps to fill and submit the application form:
1) Click the Download Application Form button. The form is in Excel format.
2) Fill the application form offline
3) Log on to the website and upload the completed and reviewed application form along with all required documents.
• You must refer to the Checklist for required documents.
• All the required documents and details needed to be given should be collected before filling the online application.
Candidates can review their forms any number of times before uploading them finally. Once uploaded, however, candidates cannot make any changes to the form and the same cannot be submitted again.
• If the net connection breaks while uploading the application, then the candidate can try submitting the same link at some other time.
Plot No. 249-F, Udyog Vihar, Phase IV
Sector 18, Gurgaon
Tele: 0124-4592960 (Ext: 292)
Tele: 0124-4592960 (Ext: 499Additional Link
Login with email
Sign up with email