You can apply for more scholarships which matches your profile. To view them, click here
A verification mail has been sent to your email ID. Check your inbox.
In order to provide financial assistance to SC/ST/OBC/SEBC students of Orissa, Orissa government has launched post-matric scholahorship for students of Orissa. The scholarship is provided to those students who are pursuing their post-matriculation studies in any general/technical or professional course from any government recognised institution in Orissa.This scholarship scheme is implemented by ST & SC Development and Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Department Government of Orissa.
In order to apply for Prerna Post-Matric Scholarship the applicant must satisfy following conditions:
1)The applicant must be a permanent resident of Orissa state
2)The applicant must be pursuing his post-matric studies from any National Level Government Recognised Institution.
3)SC/ST applicants parental income from all sources should not exceed Rs.2.5 lacs annually in case of OBC/SEBC students the parental income limit should not exceed Rs.100000 per annum and they must have secured at least 50% marks in
the previous examination.
Rates of Prerna Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/&SEBC students are indicated below: Category Group I Group II Group III Group IV Income Ceiling Day Scholar Hosteller Day Scholar Hosteller Day Scholar Hosteller Day Scholar Hosteller ST/SC Rs.550 Rs. 1200 Rs 530 Rs 820 Rs 300 Rs 570 Rs 230 Rs 380 Rs.200000 OBC Rs.350 Rs 750 Rs 335 Rs 510 Rs 210 Rs 400 Rs 160 Rs 380 Rs.100000
Mode of application : online
1) Click on the apply link of the site and you will be directed to Prerna Scholarship Portal developed by Orissa Government for effective management and disbursement of scholarship.
2) First, applicant will have to complete the registration process by entering basic details such as Name, Address, email id, mobile No. etc.
2) After submission of registration form, system will generate the user ID and Password which will be conveyed to the applicant through the e-mail or SMS. The user name is one-time registration no. for applying and is valid throughout student career.
3) Applicants now can have the access to Prerna Online Portal by using this username and password.
4) Applicants will have to fill the necessary details and have to upload mandatory documents such as passport size photograph, caste certificate,Income certificate, bank account number and IFSC code.
5) After successfully filling up all the essential details applicants are required to take the printout of the application form by clicking on print button and submit the same along with all supporting documents to the concerned Institution where they are undergoing their courses for further processing.
SC Welfare ST & SC Development Department,
e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login with email
Sign up with email