You can apply for more scholarships which matches your profile. To view them, click here
A verification mail has been sent to your email ID. Check your inbox.
Post Matric Scholarships for Students with Disabilities aims to provide support for students with disabilities studying at post matriculation or post-secondary stage, enabling them to complete their education successfully
1. You are eligible for the scholarship programme if you are studying ANY post-matriculation or post- secondary courses in a recognised institution.
2. You cannot apply for this scheme if you study in a multipurpose school.
3. In cases where X class examination is treated equivalent to matriculation, students are eligible for the scholarship if they fulfill the above criteria.
The last date of submitting online application for Post Matric Scholarships for Students with Disabilities is 30th October 2017
The value of Post-Matric Scholarship for students with disabilities includes following benefits:
1. Tuition Fees.
2. Maintenance expense.
3. Study tour expense.
4. Thesis typing/printing charges for Research Scholars.
5. Book expense along with book bank facility.
6. Book bank facilities.
7. Additional expense for physically challenged students.
You can apply for this scholarship directly through the National Scholarship Portal.
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
5th Floor, Room no. 515 Paryavaran Bhawan,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi - 110003 (India)
Contact person: Mr. Lov Verma Phone : 24369055(Off.)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Login with email
Sign up with email