You can apply for more scholarships which matches your profile. To view them, click here
A verification mail has been sent to your email ID. Check your inbox.
The National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC) scholarship aims to financially support physically/mentally challenged students, hence encouraging them to pursue higher education and become self-dependent in society. Every year NHFDC provides 2500 scholarships for differently abled students for studies in Indian Colleges/Universities. 30% of the total scholarships will be reserved for girl students. Financial assistance in the will be given to pursue graduate and post-graduate level technical and professional courses from govt recognised institutions. Financial assistance includes reimbursement of non-refundable fees, maintenance allowance, books stationery allowance and grant to purchase other assistive devices.
1. You must be a physically challenged student (40% or above) pursuing post-matric/post-secondary technical and professional courses, including Ph.D. & M.Phil.
2. You must be a student of a recognised institution and passed the class VIII examination.
3. The annual income of the beneficiary/parent or guardian of beneficiary should not exceed Rs. 3.00 lakh from all sources. However, preference shall be given to economically weaker students.
Last date of submitting application for National Scholarships for persons with Disabilities is 30th June 2017.
A. You should get your application form signed by the head of your institution & submit it along with following documents:
1. Attested copies of mark sheets of matric exam and above.
2. Valid Income certificate
3. Attested copy of disability certificate.
4. Detailed tution fee receipt. 6. Hostel certificate, if you're a hostellite.
B.You should send the application along with documents to the address mentioned on website.
National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation,
PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry,
PHD House, 4/2, Siri Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg, New Delhi – 110016.
Telephone no. 011 - 45088638, 45803730, 40541355,
Login with email
Sign up with email