You can apply for more scholarships which matches your profile. To view them, click here
A verification mail has been sent to your email ID. Check your inbox.
The Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top Class Education for SC Students provides full financial support for students for pursuing higher studies beyond 12th class in any discipline. This scheme is tenable in all educational institutions notified by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. The scholarship will cover full tuition fee, non-refundable charges & other living expenses. The scholarship is continual one and will be provided till the completion of the course provided the candidate shows satisfactory performance in previous year exam.
The Top Class Education Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. However, if there are more than one students with equal marks in the same institution, first preference will be given to students with lowest parental income.
Eligibility conditions for Top Class Educational Scheme for SC students:
1. The SC student must have secure admission in the institution notified by Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
2. The total annual income of the candidate's parents/guardian must not exceed Rs.4.5 lacs
3. The scholarship will immediately after the student has secured admission and has started attending the classes.
The Top Class Education Scholarship Scheme for SC students will cover:
1. Tuition fees (with an upper limit of Rs. 2.00 lakh p.a., if you're in a private institution and an upper limit of Rs. 3.72 lakh p.a., for private sector flying clubs for commercial pilot training institution).
2. Living expenses upto Rs. 2220 p.m.
3. Expenses @ Rs.3000 per month for purchasing books and stationeries
4. Reimbursement of expenses made by students for purchasing Computer/Laptop upto Rs. 45,000/-
Applications for Top Class Educational Scholarship Scheme for SC students can be made online through National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
Documents to be uploaded while filling the form:
Shri J. P. Dutt Deputy Secretary (Cdn.),
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment,
Room. No. 740, 'A', Wing, Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road,
New Delhi - 110001 (India)
Login with email
Sign up with email