You can apply for more scholarships which matches your profile. To view them, click here
A verification mail has been sent to your email ID. Check your inbox.
The Capello Career Scholarship for Girls is an annual award of INR 50,000/- meant to help advance five girl’s career in their chosen field. The scholarship is meant to recognize a girl who has fought against odds to pursue a career of her dreams in any field (Academics, Sports, and Arts etc.).
Girls applying for this scholarship must be fulfilling the conditions mentioned below to be eligible for consideration for the award of the scholarship. The scholarships will be awarded based on competitive merit and need.
Any girl studying in Maharashtra between the ages of 17 to 30 years (as of June 2016), i.e. born between 1st January 1986 and 31st December 1998 with a career objective is eligible to apply.
The scholarship is open to girls studying in any 4 years-degree course such as B. Tech/B.E/B. Arch or the girls studying in any 3 year degree-course such as BBA/BCA/LLB/B.A/B.Sc in any institute located in Maharashtra and recognised by law in India.
This scholarship is also open to the girls who are undergoing Diploma (Polytechnic)/11th/12th (Science/Arts/Commerce).
The scholarship is also open to the girls who are undergoing their MBA/MCA/LLM/M.Sc/Phd/M.Phil/M.Tech/M.A studies.
The girl should have secured at least 60% in the last appeared exam
The total annual family income of the parents/guardians (in case parents are not alive) must not be more than Rs 6 Lakh (Rupees Six Lakh only) from all sources in the preceding financial year.
|1||Application opens||13th July|
|2||Last date of applications||20th October|
1. The selected scholar will recieve mentoring and guidance from capello team for higher studies.
2. After evaluation of results after 1 year, the capello team might extend the financial help depending on the finanacial need of the student.
The application process consists of three steps-
1. Online form – Submission of application online
2. Interview – A short-list for an interview (in person or telephonic) would be announced and interviews would be conducted. You would be asked to furnish all necessary documents and proofs before the interview.
3. Referee check – After the interview, your referee (provided in the form) would be contacted for verification, post which the final winner would be selected and announced.
ScholFin Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
2nd Floor, Shraddha House,
Raisoni Group of Institutions,
Beside SBI Bank, Railway Station,
Nagpur, Maharashtra, 440010
Mobile no: +91 7900079666
Login with email
Sign up with email