You can apply for more scholarships which matches your profile. To view them, click here
A verification mail has been sent to your email ID. Check your inbox.
The ADB Bank Japan Scholarship Program aims to provide financial-aid to deserving and meritorious candidates, hence encouraging them to undertake postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields.
1. You must be a graduate student (with good academic record) admitted in an M.A/Ph.D. course in a recognised institution.
2. You must have at least two years of professional work experience.
3. You should be below 35 years of age. For senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
The ADB Bank provides 2-year scholarship to deserving students. The scholarship scheme cover the following:
1. Tuition fees.
2. Housing allowances.
3. Medical insurance.
4. Travel expenses. Besides, research scholars will be funded for thesis preparation.
1. You can get information/application form from the chosen academic institution(s).
2. Enclose the following documents along with your application form:
1. Latest Income Tax Return OR Certificate of your salary.
2. Certificate of Family Income.
Room 7729 East Asian Development Bank
#6 ADB Avenue,
Mandaluyong City 1550,
Philippines Tel: +632 636 2444, +632 636 2456
Login with email
Sign up with email